Introduction:                                                                                                                                                                       HELLO! My lovely visitor today is the best day for you. Because I will tell you that if you can Buy your Mobile in maximum 30000 rupees. So I searched a lot And then I found what I was looking for you. A big company in Pakistan named Infinix has a mobile that costs around 30 thousand rupees and has a lot of features. Now, discuss here.

Mobile is best in Pakistan in 30000 range



Infinix Hot 8: is the art of perfection. I have brought good news for those worried about inflation. As you have seen in my previous post which I posted almost yesterday I mentioned almost all the companies in Pakistan. I want you guys to trust me completely. We need to tell each other the truth so that we can support and grow  each other. Now let's talk about a few features of these Infinix Hot 8.                Features:                                                                                                                                                    1 It is designed in a modern way.                                                                                                                 2    Large 6.6 Inches display with smooth notch (water drop).                                                                       3   Triple rear camera with nice flash light.                                                                                                   4    Large 5000 mAh Battery.                                                                                                                        5     No Glass Body.                                                                                                                                        6     No USB Type-C Charging port.                                                                                                               7    Display resolution is still Locked at 720p .                                                                                               8    Dimension: 165 * 76.3* 8.7.                                                                                                                     9  Weight: 179g.                                                                                                                                             10  Material: polycarbonate .                                             

  • Now it is the right time if you can Buy it. The retail prices is 28500 Rupees.                                                      THANK!  FOR READ😌😌                                                                                                                                                                                                                             :تعارف                                                                                                                                     ہیلو! میرے پیارے مہمان آج آپ کے لیے بہترین دن ہے۔ کیونکہ میں آپ کو بتاؤں گا کہ اگر آپ اپنا موبائل زیادہ سے زیادہ 30000 روپے میں خرید سکتے ہیں۔ تو میں نے بہت تلاش کیا اور پھر مجھے وہی مل گیا جو میں آپ کو ڈھونڈ رہا تھا۔ پاکستان میں انفینکس  نامی ایک بڑی کمپنی کے پاس ایک موبائل ہے جس کی قیمت تقریباً 30 ہزار روپے ہے اور اس میں بہت سے فیچرز ہیں۔                                                                                                                                      
  • Infinix Hot 8: کمال کا فن ہے۔ مہنگائی سے پریشان لوگوں کے لیے خوشخبری لے کر آیا ہوں۔ جیسا کہ آپ نے میری پچھلی پوسٹ میں دیکھا ہے جو میں نے کل پوسٹ کی تھی میں نے پاکستان میں تقریباً تمام کمپنیوں کا ذکر کیا تھا۔ میں چاہتا ہوں کہ آپ لوگ مجھ پر مکمل اعتماد کریں۔ ہمیں ایک دوسرے کو سچ بتانے کی ضرورت ہے تاکہ ہم ایک دوسرے کی حمایت اور ترقی کر سکیں۔ اب آئیے ان انفینکس ہاٹ 8 کے چند فیچرز کے بارے میں بات کرتے ہیں۔ فیچرز: اسے جدید انداز میں ڈیزائن کیا گیا ہے۔ ہموار نشان (پانی کے قطرے) کے ساتھ بڑا 6.6 انچ ڈسپلے۔ اچھی فلیش لائٹ کے ساتھ ٹرپل رئیر کیمرہ۔ بڑی 5000 ایم اے ایچ بیٹری۔ کوئی گلاس باڈی نہیں۔ کوئی USB Type-C چارجنگ پورٹ نہیں ہے۔ بڑی بیٹری کے لیے کوئی تیز چارجنگ فعال نہیں ہے۔ ڈسپلے ریزولوشن اب بھی 720p پر مقفل ہے۔ طول و عرض: 165 * 76.3* 8.7۔ وزن: 179 گرام۔ مواد: پولی کاربونیٹ۔
  • اب یہ صحیح وقت ہے اگر آپ اسے خرید سکتے ہیں۔ خوردہ قیمتیں 28500 روپے ہیں۔ شکریہ! پڑھنے کے لیے😌😌     Preface welcome! My lovely caller moment is the stylish day for you. Because I'll tell you that if you can Buy your Mobile in ultimate 30000 rupees. consequently I searched a lot And also I set up what I was appearing for you. A monumental company in Pakistan named Infinix has a mobile that costs around 30 thousand rupees and has a lot of features. Infinix Hot 8 is the art of perfection. I've brought around good news for those upset about affectation. As you have discerned in my former post which I posted nearly history I mentioned nearly all the companies in Pakistan. I want you guys to trust me fully. We need to tell each other the verity so that we can support and grow each other. Now allow's talk about a many features of these Infinix Hot 8. Features It's aimed in a ultramodern expresswayvoluminous6.6 elevation flash with smooth notch( water drop). triadic hinder camera with nice flash light. voluminous 5000 mAh Battery. No Glass Body. No USB Type- C Charging harborageflash conclusion is still Locked at 720p. proportion 165 *76.3 *8.7. cargo 179g. substance polycarbonate.
    Now it's the right time if you can Buy it.